Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Is the cold over yet?

Im freezing, got the wood stove fired up this morning hoping it warms up pretty quickly

Update of things that have happened....Not much LOL, pretty boring in all reality.

We did take a trip about an hour away to go eat with Fiances family, not at all what was expected but better than we thought. We sat off to the side by ourselves and not jammed into tables with everyone else which was awesome because I was not all about sitting elbow to elbow iwith people I dont really want to hold conversations with.  Oh well, this weekend though we are hoping to go bowling with the part of the family we actually like.

Other than all that drama the only other stuff going on is working on my Secret Santa projects, rather than spending an arm and a leg on stuff Ive been raiding my yarn stash and working on stuff for my SS with that. I did go out and buy some really nice red and off white yarn to make a set of stuff. I made a scarf, hat, fingerless gloves and now Im trying to make socks. But if you know how to crochet then you know that sock patterns + small needles + Caron Simply Soft Yarn = NO FUN. Seriously once I made the toe my hand starting cramping up soooo BAD I thought it was going to fall off. I probably should have used a bigger needle like stuck with the H instead of using what the pattern called for which is a F and D. But its more fun working on these projects while watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer....<3 <3 <3 that show. Im currently on Season 3 woo hoo. Now Im just waiting for Angel to come back from hell and Faith get the boot. I never did really care for this season but I never got to see the end of it. Cheerleading practice killed being able to watch Buffy when I was in high school.


Ugh,,,I hope you all have a good weekend, I probably wont be back till next week sometime. Sometime soon Ill figure out how to put some pics on here, Ive got tons to pull off my phone. But time to clean the house and get working on my crochet projects....Maybe Ill get Fiances blanket done before Christmas, I think that would be a nice surprise for him, his own woobie blanket!

<3

*~TNH~*

No comments:

Post a Comment