Friday, September 10, 2010

Here Goes Nothing!

Whelp this is it haha. Welcome to my blog, this isnt going to be all that interesting I can tell you that but maybe youll enjoy reading about someone elses life. Im 26, just celebrated my birthday on Labor Day woo-hoo right...NOT Im officially in my late 20's and it feels like two seconds ago I was still in high school. I live in a crappy town with my fiance who literally puts up with my craziness on a daily basis..Why couldnt tell ya it must be love LOL!

Everyday I wake up to drool, jumps, whining and barking...wanna know why. Cuz Im a softee and love animals with a passion. I am at my limits with 3 cats (Fatman, Hercules and GiGi), also a Golden Retriever named Max and a Miniature Dacschund named Franklin. I love them all to death they make waking up everyday an adventure cuz you never know what your going to deal with from day to day. All of my cats are rescues or adoptees and thats something I really enjoy, if I could Id have my own rescue for cats and dogs however at 5 pets the darling fiance has cut me off. LOL Ill still do what I can though.

Seriously this is so weird for me, to basically anonymously be able to get my feelings out and just let loose for once. It may take me a while to find my flow but bare with me please. Ill try and get this show on the road....starting with the events of this week.



So as I said before Happy Birthday to me on Labor Day awesome right. Nahh not so much in the whole family sense. The family obligation is there to see my mom but honestly I could have cared less because when push comes to shove she only 'wants' me around when she needs something that I can help or do for her. But that darling fiance of mine did something beyond amazing. I had been begging since we started remodeling out house (just cosmetically) for us to be able to redo the kitchen. Seriously its a huge pile of crap. I have the counterspace made for Smurfs who can do any serious cooking or baking when your counter needs to not only hold appliances, but also double as a dish rack, cutting board and still hold what you need for cooking and baking. Yeah Right no normal person can cook under those conditions. Well my wish came true. We took my tiny Smurf sized kitchen and basically double the space by removing one small piece of furniture and adding a piece of wood. For real thats all we did....and it took 3 whole days LMAO!

It started with removing our ginormous bay window because hello 70's trailer+bay window=HUGE HEAT BILL! Thankfully this project cost little to nothing we already had the furring strips courtesy of last summers living room make over and the window to replace the bay window from a garage sale last summer. Come on who sells 7 brand new windows for $75, a really dumb person who gave us a great deal! All we needed was to load up the car (got a story about that monster too) and get a nailer, portable air compressor and saws from fiances dads house and bam the project is in motion. I even go to do some demo work how awesome, I felt so frickin cool kicking that window frame outside of its hole and onto the ground. It was a total moment of "I am woman hear me ROAR" Haha I felt like the Hulk! Well we got that all done put the window in, sealed it all up redid the outside of the house got that painted and sealed for whenever we get siding for over top the wood and presto chango pretty kitchen. Inside we have junk paneling thru out the house so down the seams we put furring strips up and also used the strips as floor and ceiling molding and stained it all this really nice dark cherry stain...Super pretty with off white walls. I love it. Also directly under my window we put a whole new shelf up and stained and sealed that as well. Its so nice I have no kitchen table but over double the counter space now so I can bake and wash dishes at the same time. Woo hoo...Ill post some pictures when I figure how to do that. Ive got some good ones!


Since its Friday and Im basically doing the whole week Ill add my final whoopdeedo story. Well I got a new car last year...Not new new but new to me. 1997 Chevy Cavalier, hunkajunk! $100 for the car cuz it had been wrecked and the people didnt wanna fix it. We snatched it up because fiance is like superman of fixing cars. Well sadly Bertha is just not doing too well she needs more TLC that Im willing to invest her. I mean come on why would I want to put hundreds of dollars in a car Im trying to replace already. Dont get me wrong though I love the beast shes a great little car but we need a bigger car. Max is scared of getting in Bertha, we cant haul wood in her or the trailers for taking scrap. I know we sound like hicks but when your fiance works on cars sometimes you gotta make trips to a scrap yard, or junk yard and a little Cavalier just aint cutting it! So add birthday surprise number....4 I think my loving, amazing, perfect, sweet, thoughtful, handsome, angelic fiance went behind my back and bought me a 2002 Ford Explorer....Ugh Im in LOVEEEEEE! Its exactly what I wanted, an SUV, nice roomy, the interior is nice the body isnt smashed up. Bonus is that the engine only has like 5 miles on it, the tranny was redone. Woo Frickin Hoo....Bad news is that we were supposed to get the new car tonight :o( we wont now till possibly Sunday or Wednesday of next week or *GULP* the week after that cuz of stupid Bike Week in Florida. EEK my patience has run to non existant and I want daily updates as to what is going on. *Stupid freakin pulley needing fixed*


Argh..Anyways the random people reading this well ya'll have a GREAT weekend and Ill see ya Monday or maybe a bop in TCS or GRF since I haunt those places daily!! LOL


<3 *~TNH~*

No comments:

Post a Comment