Friday, September 17, 2010

What a week!!

Its been a little while but its been kind of a hectic yet uneventful week.

As I said before I was 'patiently' awaiting the arrival of my new car. Fiance who is by far the most amazing man EVER got me a new car for my bday an 02 Ford Explorer. Well let me tell you it was love at first drive. Ive never had a budget that allowed for me to have anything power in it or AC and Ive got both haha. Well we got Hank (AKA: Hank the Tank) Wed evening, it was like a rush wham bam thank you maam type deal. I was in the shower and had a pretty outfit ready to wear cuz hey getting new car type deal so I wanted to not be all fancy dressed up but just better than my normal jeans and t-shirt deal. Well not even 5 minutes into my shower shampoo and all in my hair Fiance calls and was like "Get out of the shower NOW call the insurance company and come pick me up we have to leave now weve only got till 430 to transfer the title" It was 4 when he called so I didnt even get the shampoo out of my hair Im running around soaking wet on the phone with the insurance company trying to get dressed pick up all the stuff our dog could eat while I was gone and rush out the door. Poor little Bertha was doing about 70 mph the whole way to pick up fiance cuz he said rush so I RUSHED! But it was a happy retirement day for Bertha and a great welcome for Hank. We took him home and completely did a interior and exterior cleaning of him and literally it was like WOW! I still feel like Im driving someone elses car not my own, Im sure though after a little while Ill get used to driving something so nice. Haha

In the waiting time frame to get Hank I got a wild hair up my butt and decided I was going to sand down the wood pieces in our bathroom to match the whole theme we have going on in the kitchen and living room...Well my goofy butt hasnt finished it and Im babysitting tonight....2 little girls who have a tendancy to get into anything and everything related to perfume, makeup and lotion. One time they even put hand soap ALL OVER my long haired cat...He smelled like lemons for weeks after that it was horrible. But its not even time to pick them up and Im already ready for tomorrow morning. I know its going to be crazy and hectic and full of tantrums because at their moms house they dont have the same rules. Our rules are simple, stay out of what your not allowed in, respect the pets, and dont act like a turd! They know if they misbehave and blantently disregard our rules they will be going home. No bargaining thats that!!! Hopefully though Im just being blah cuz Im grumpy today, it would be nice if things went well tonight!!! Atleast I dont have to cook haha!


Now onto the drama of the week. Seriously why cant most women just be normal. Ya know I get that we all need friends we all need someone to vent to and just gripe moan and complain about our other halves, But why ask advice and then still act like an ass? Really!?!?!  Ive got this 'friend' who wants to hang out this weekend but only because shes mad at her husband for wanting to go out with his friends and golf for a couple hours and she cant go anywhere because she doesnt have a license. Well first, Im not ok with driving alone for an hour to go pick her up, let my car sit at her house and have her drive around with her baby, and then drive another hour back home. Not to mention Fiance does not have a license, he is working on a car this weekend that he has less that a month to get done so if he needs parts Ive got to take him, if he needs help I need to help him, I will not leave him stranded with no way to get to a store or have help. Well rather than explain all this to the girl thru text I called so I could get my point across without her thinking Im trying to be a jerk. She was fine completely understood why it just wasnt feasible and it wasnt that I didnt want to hang out its just that I am not driving for 2 hours to go to a mall when theres one less than 10 minutes from my house. Well she wont drop it shes trying to figure out ways to get Fiance to agree to go do something but its like "Get it thru your thick skull woman I said NO". All in the meantime of her bugging me shes griping moaning and complaining about how shes stuck all the time with her baby and cant go anywhere, she lives too far away from her family, she has no friends, whine, bitch, moan, complain!!!!! So I tell her look if you want to get somewhere with your husband and you want to work this out than you need to tactfully explain your feelings instead of attacking him and making him out to be the ass and yourself the victim, you should have thought about getting your license within the 2 months before you moved knowing full well that you were moving an hour away. They told everyone it was only like 20 minutes...Ummm NO time it on GPS because its over an hour!!!!!!!! Well trying to explain tact and respect to her is like trying to get it across to a 2 yr old, she just is a spoiled brat who was sheltered by her family her whole life and compensated for a minor heart condition. Im not downplaying something serious but she milks her FIXED heart condition for everything its worth, the whole time she was pregnant it was "oh poor me" and now its like "oh pity me". Im just so over it I already know that Ill be avoiding any phone calls or texts from her because I just am sick of having to skirt around being a jerk and not be able to just lay it out there the way she needs to hear it!

This is the reason I stay at home....Its just too much work to try and be polite when all you want to do is scream at the top of your lungs to stop being an idiot. Its like the other members of the family who are crying "Im broke" yet they own 3 cars, just remodeled their house, buy name brand clothes and just took an $800 trip (for housing alone) to Myrtle Beach...Yeah whats wrong with that picture.....Or how about the nimrods who cried moaned and complained their cell bill was too high while Fiance and I were on their plan (we did pay MORE than our share of the bill) then when we got off their plan they run out and add another $60 to their bill...Are you an IDIOT!!!! For real!! Its official Im just going to live my life thru here and my 2 favorite forums haha, the people there are a lot nicer and more considerate!!!!



Whelp Im off to shampoo Hanks carpets and give the Golden one of his last outside baths for the year!! I hope you have a great weekend and hopefully mine goes the same (possible jeep races out in the mountains tomorrow with Fiances boss and family...)

Best Wishes to you all!!!

*~TNH~*

No comments:

Post a Comment