Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Just one of those days.

Geez it just kicked me in the teeth that Im a miserable person...Not always but man when I get into these moods I could rip someone a new one and not think twice about it.

So over the weekend Fiance had someone come over with his GF, I have known her for a while but her moods are just like a rollar coaster up and down constantly. Its so petty but I got irritated because she was being rude not bothering to get out of her truck to say hello even. When she got her truck I went out of my way to help her clean the whole thing out from top to bottom etc but she doesnt even get out of her car to take a look at mine. WTF! I mean I know its a girl thing but still girls compliment each other on stuff and to top the day off we all went out to DQ to eat they got real food and Fiance and I just got milkshakes so Fiance asks the guy if he got his garage door yet, Background: hes building a garage took a loan for it but used his door money to purchase his GF a truck when she wrecked her Jeep...and the ungrateful wench complained about it the whole time, it doesnt have this it doesnt have that wahhh wahhh wahhh.....ANYWAYS she makes this smart ass comment about how his bills come first, well me being the jump up and fight type person immediately took offense to this because it sounded like a dig at us. Excuse me but would you like to see my bills you skank...They are all paid and dont get pissed off at me because you have to work...I dont have to work because I budget shop, I dont buy name brand stuff for myself I buy off a clearence rack and damn straight I get generic stuff. I have a HUGE book collection, but I bought 99% of them USED for less than $2 a piece with free shipping!!! Yeah so we just remodeled our kitchen, we also bought the windows a year ago and had all the supplies at our house! So who in the hell are you to make a dig at me because your being a bitch. To top off the end of last week and the weekend I was getting harassed because Im not driving 2 hours to be someones personal driver because they want out of the house....UGH See this is why I have a blog and this is why I dont hang out with people...I love my internet friends, cant stand the people in real life I have to be fake to....And they wonder why Im not going anywhere for the holidays Im cooking myself....


But onto some good news, new car is running good, bathroom restaining project.....slow but coming along all the wood pieces Ive sanded and stained look like antiquey burnt wood and I love it but Ive got to get off my butt and start finishing it.

Im gonna get some house work done and get my house cooled off, today was the first day of having to use the wood stove in the morning and the fire is still burning out so its hotter than hell in here even with windows open...Haha time to sit outside and cool off!!!


TTYL!!! Have a great week everyone!!!

*~TNH~*

No comments:

Post a Comment